DELTS DELTS

Well done! While I couldn't fully understand what was going on, I can say that simply sitting back and experiencing what imagery you were evoking with the music was communicated very well! It's good to see you put out more work, Sqeezy, don't ever stop. :)

The Podunkton Anthem The Podunkton Anthem

Great to see you back on Newgrounds, Cycon!

Cycon responds:

ah-thankya.

Epic Pitbull Epic Pitbull

Well put and funny as well. Seamless!

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

Can't wait to see the next installment!

Short and Sweet Short and Sweet

Very good job, the both of you! Didn't see the end coming at all!

Prehistorik: Episode 2 Prehistorik: Episode 2

Loved it, dude!

A pleasure to work with you and glad to see that you are getting the votes you deserve! ^_^ I was finally able to vote now and its has been sufficiently fivezord!

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

Working hard pays off!

Happy to see the fruits of your labor, Nalem! You did an awesome job, and thank you once again for letting me voice act for you! I think we all had fun doing our part, and I hope your can relax and enjoy the season now that your work is complete.

Merry Christmas!

-Dr. Thallium

A Midnight Snack A Midnight Snack

Good flash...but a problem....

I really like your guys' flash movies. I enjoyed the PErfect Kirby movies, and I enjoyed this one, until a friend pointed out the posters in the background. Why are you slinging mud at Joanime? Sure, it's nice to have a little competiton now and again with artists who are friends, but you are being short-sighted when you credit the success of a person based on their physical attributes. I can only wonder if you feel threatened by equally-talented girls doing what you do? Why the hate?

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

Excellent work!

This latest animation rocks! I can see that the meeting of two experienced flash artists can only produce good fruit in all aspects. The sound quality was great, the animations were fluid, lip synching is good, and with all the previous experience of writing scrips, you two know how to get right to the funny! Pat on the back, people, your experience has brought another treasure to the public forum. You guys deserve praise.

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

You make the Emperor Proud

I used to play gamesworkshop stuff. Only no one would play fantasy battle with me. Never had the time to get into 40K, but I made up for it and bought Dawn of War. Ultramarines were my favorite Chapter, so kudos on all points. I like your art style in pulling off the intricate details on marine and warp-spider armor, as well as the Seer. If you want voices, I would love to help you with another installment.

Carry on, Marine.